EVERYBODY, LET'S GO...
Super excited to open up registration for our 3rd annual service trip to the Dominican Republic in 2018! It's always an amazing week and we would love for you to be a part of it. Anyone 18-25 is welcome to come as long as you have a valid passport. Apply and come!
- Serve the community of Los Alcarrizos
- Grow together in vulnerability
- Discuss who Jesus is and his relevancy to our lives
- Applicants usually hear back within 48 hours
- If selected, $100 deposit is due by November 30.
- All funds are non-refundable.
- Dates are May 15-21.
- Cost is $1,300 - $1,500 (includes airfare, lodging, food, supplies, free day)...final cost will depend on how many people register and by when.
- This is a PHYSICAL, service trip. Applicants should be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Flying in and out of SDQ, serving in Los Alcarrizos.
- In Partnership with Lighthouse Projects International.